Sitting between Emma Brown and I is a plate of food and glasses of drinks. Today, she has options to pick from. This pick is coming after several minutes of contemplation. It was a...
Health Screening, Mobile Clinic, First Aid. We care with a difference. Talk to us
- Of Facial Recognitions and Judging a Book By Its Cover
- Clinic Matters: Pain, Pain, Go Away — Emma Brown’s Back
- Teenage Pregnancy: How a Daughter’s Growing Belly Earns Her a Mother’s Growling Slap
- Become a Volunteer for Youth Opportunities Ghana. Apply Now!
- Healthy Behind Bars: Trip to Sekondi, a Prisoner’s Cry, “Anything Can Bring You Here” – A Photo Story