Become a Volunteer for Youth Opportunities Ghana. Apply Now!
Do you want to be part of a global youth movement? Applications are now open for the Youth Opportunities Ghana Volunteer Program 2018
Youth Opportunities is the largest opportunity discovery platform for youth across the world. Millions of youth have trusted Youth Opportunities as the most effective platform to find latest opportunities for free and avail important educational contents for continued self-development.
What we do
As a global youth development platform, YO provides easy and instantaneous access to unlimited opportunities to millions of youth for free. YO thrives on promoting youth development and thus, produces and delivers high-quality, value additive educational and capacity building materials. The purpose is to facilitate young people in translating every opportunity into success.
YO works relentlessly to create an efficacious bridge between opportunity seekers with opportunity providers for mutually beneficial development through sharing of information.
Why we do it
Youth Opportunities believes that ‘Access to Information’ is not a privilege rather a basic right. Despite praiseworthy development of Information Communication Technology, there exists acute deficiency in awareness level among youth about different opportunities pertaining to youth development.
As a result, thousands of youth are missing out important chances for self-development in form of education, international exposure, training, and employment.
Join our Facebook platform
Why should you volunteer?
- Experience working in an international job environment
- Get the opportunity to contribute to Youth Opportunities’ platforms.
- Receive certificates from Youth Opportunities upon successful completion of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
- Enhance your network and learn from the top leaders and resource persons
- Gain useful job experience
- Meet like-minded people and network
- Possibilities for personal skills development
- Strengthen your CV
What you can offer:
Volunteers will be offering suport in the following capacities; but not limited to:
1. Opportunity and prospect scouting
2. Event management
3. Public relations, stakeholder engagements and partnerships
4. Graphics, multimedia handling
5. Social media activations
- Age between 18-30 years old
- Applicant should be enthusiastic to spread the cause of Youth Opportunities
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities.
- Be active on social media
- Demonstrable leadership qualities will be an added advantage for the applicants
You will be notified by September 21, 2018 if your application is accepted. In the event it is accepted, a volunteer agreement will be signed between you and the Country Ambassador.
Please note that no financial compensation will be offered.
For more information, contact email@example.com, or use the contact form on this blog with “Youth Opportunities” as subject.