For the last moments at the fellowship, when participants said their last goodbyes, tears welled up in my eyes until they had no more rooms. A rollercoaster of emotions ran through our hearts and...
Health Screening, Mobile Clinic, First Aid. We care with a difference. Talk to us
- Clinic Matters: Pain, Pain, Go Away — Emma Brown’s Back
- Teenage Pregnancy: How a Daughter’s Growing Belly Earns Her a Mother’s Growling Slap
- Become a Volunteer for Youth Opportunities Ghana. Apply Now!
- Healthy Behind Bars: Trip to Sekondi, a Prisoner’s Cry, “Anything Can Bring You Here” – A Photo Story
- “I Prefer Injection, I Read On the Internet”, and How the Patient Took the Wind Out of the Doctor’s Sail