30th December, 2017, 2.45am: the most tragic thing of the year happened to me… “Emergency!”, followed by multiple erratic bangs on my door, and then the shaken voice got lost into the other side...
Health Screening, Mobile Clinic, First Aid. We care with a difference. Talk to us
- Clinic Matters: Pain, Pain, Go Away — Emma Brown’s Back
- Teenage Pregnancy: How a Daughter’s Growing Belly Earns Her a Mother’s Growling Slap
- Become a Volunteer for Youth Opportunities Ghana. Apply Now!
- Healthy Behind Bars: Trip to Sekondi, a Prisoner’s Cry, “Anything Can Bring You Here” – A Photo Story
- “I Prefer Injection, I Read On the Internet”, and How the Patient Took the Wind Out of the Doctor’s Sail